Company: The Parts House
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Job DetailsLevel ManagementJob Location Corporate - Jacksonville,
FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeJob Category
Design and create promotional materials, create and publish monthly
sales flyers, maintain and analyze the pricing matrix and model,
and complete the following tasks:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited
to, the following:
- Design and publish TPH and EI sales flyers every month.
- Design and develop marketing programs; select promotional
- Update catalog homepage with sales specials and targeted vendor
- Handle eSavings Rewards Card payments.
- Track the claims for Dealer points and obsolescence.
- Maintain NetIntel customer type code maintenance (AND).
- Correspond with vendors and regional vice presidents.
- Handle miscellaneous sales report requests, special projects
and weekly snapshots.
- Conduct marketing analysis, including tracking ROI on marketing
and sales endeavors; conduct SWOT analysis.
- Perform pricing logic and strategy analysis, as well as price
effectiveness measurements (overrides, discounts, etc.).
- Conduct analyses on competitor pricing, margin trends, and
price model margin flows.
- Maintain the customer pricing matrix, develop the price model,
designate. assignments for the price model, conduct general "house
cleaning", create new line additions and line changes, and create
bulk customer price matrix updates.
- Make line pricing updates (P4, P5, etc.).
- Maintain the pricing tool on the company intranet.
- Handle pricing logic and strategy development.
- Design posters, trifolds and flyers for various locations and
- Track ROI for various initiatives and promotions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following skills:
- Able to consistently arrive to work, meetings and appointments
- Able to adapt to expected and unexpected changes in the work
- Mastery of Communication
- Able to speak clearly and persuasively, effectively present
information, listen carefully and respond accordingly, participate
in meetings, and read and interpret information.
- Strategic Planning
- Able to adapt marketing, communication and pricing strategies
to automotive market trends. Work with sales team to accomplish
- Professionalism and Positive Ethical Conduct
- Approach others in a tactful and respectful manner, and display
sound and accurate judgment. Keep commitments, work with integrity
and uphold organizational values.
- Follow instructions, respond to management directions, take
ownership for personal actions, uphold commitments and complete
tasks on time. Constantly try to increase productivity and response
- Adherence to Safety Guidelines
- Observe safety and security procedures, determine appropriate
action beyond guidelines, report unsafe conditions and use
equipment and materials in a safe and proper manner.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must
meet the following qualifications. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions.
- Education and/or Experience
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
At least five years in the automotive industry, with at least three
in sales or marketing.
- Pricing/Mathematical Skills
- Must have an advanced knowledge of pricing matrix and model
development and maintenance, as well as the ability to analyze
pricing logic and strategies.
- Basic Coding Skills
- Basic coding skills and knowledge of HTML script highly
- Marketing Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of how to target and market to various
audiences. Must be able to analyze ROI for endeavors, specifically
as relates to sales/profit.
- Computer Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and various publishing
tools, with a heavy emphasis on Excel. Must be able to create and
maintain price models.
- Mathematical Skills
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all American
units of measurement, including whole numbers, common fractions and
- Dress Code
- The employee must be suitably attired and groomed during work
hours, or while representing the company. Business casual is
- Background Check and Drug Test
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Keywords: The Parts House, Jacksonville , Market Manager, Executive , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!