Physician / Psychiatry / Florida / Permanent / Psychiatrist - Addictio
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2021
MD/DO - Psychiatrist - Addiction
Find sunshine, white sand beaches, downtown culture, and Southern
The Community - Jacksonville, Florida
Sink your toes into Jacksonville's sandy beaches. Explore our
abundant waterways. Shop and dine in eclectic neighborhoods. Play
on the golf course or relax poolside. From eco-tourism and
professional sports, to the arts and local history, there are
limitless ways to have fun when you're in Jacksonville. A world of
opportunities, luxuries, vacation spots, and amusement parks will
keep you and your family entertained and busy. Gorgeous weather
means you can enjoy outdoor activities all year round.
Facility - Naval Hospital Jacksonville
REQUIREMENTS (duties include but not limited to)
- Perform timely, accurate, and concise documentation of patient
- Provide clinical direction for substance addiction/abuse/misuse
aspects of clinical pain management to a multidisciplinary team,
coordinating care with other health care providers and providing
consultative services pursuant to optimal health care delivery to
pain patients with addictions.
- Provide comprehensive medical and advanced addiction treatments
within the scope of practice for an Addiction Psychiatrist to
patients with complex pain conditions including consultation,
management, monitoring, evaluation, and treatment.
- Participate in an on-site designated Extension for Community
Healthcare Outcomes (ECHO) telementoring training program.
- Participate in tele-mentoring, tele-medicine, and
- Provide a full range of physician services, in accordance with
the core privileges as defined by BUMEDINST and approved by the
- Prescribe and dispense medications as delineated by the
Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
- Provide a full range of physician services in accordance with
privileges granted by the Commanding Officer.
- Technically direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of,
other health care professionals seeing patients within the scope of
their clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Promote preventive and health maintenance care, including
annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills
through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable. Request consultation or
referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health
resources as indicated.
- Technically direct and teach other medical staff, and provide
educational lectures and participate in the provision of in-service
training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction
will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and
accepted clinical protocols. This requirement is consistent with
the personal services nature of the contract.QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited
college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and
Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate degree
in Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic
Association, or permanent certification by the Educational
Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Must have successfully completed a psychiatry residency program
which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate
Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the
American Osteopathic Association or those Canadian training
programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
of Canada or other appropriate Canadian medical authority.
- Must possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted
license in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the
Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Shall possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS)
for Healthcare providers from the American Heart Association.
- Must possess and maintain a current Board Certification in
Addiction Medicine or Addiction Psychiatry; from the American Board
of Psychiatry and Neurology accredited by the American Board of
Medical Specialties (ABMS); or from the American Osteopathic Board
of Neurology and Psychiatry accredited by the American Osteopathic
- Must have four years of clinical work experience within the
preceding five years as a full time Addiction Psychiatrist.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Jacksonville , Physician / Psychiatry / Florida / Permanent / Psychiatrist - Addictio, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!