BE #1 IN VALUE-BASED CARE!!! Outpatient Cardiologist Position in Jacks
Posted on: January 15, 2021
- For seniors most in need of care, high quality health care is
too often beyond reach. Dedicated Senior Medical Center a ChenMed
Company is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was
founded to bring concierge-style medicine - and better health
outcomes - to the neediest populations. ChenMed is a senior focused
primary care organization, in nine U.S. markets through its 50+
senior medical centers. As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage
provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal
to no expense to the beneficiary. Due to our success, we continue
to grow and will be hiring a highly qualified Cardiologist to join
our team in Jacksonville, FL! As a leader in preventive,
value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who
appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and
strive for positive outcomes for their patients Practice Profile
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and
accountability for patient outcomes
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management
social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the
center of patient care
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from
appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services
including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars. Our
- Small patient panel size:v
- Highly competative Comp package that leads the Market
- Monday - Friday schedule, no nights or weekends and No
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME allowance
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program
- Leadership development training .
- The Cardiologist will diagnose and treat various cardiovascular
ailments or diseases, such as heart attacks and coronary heart
disease. Cardiologists may focus in one or more cardiology
specializations, such as echocardiography, electrophysiology,
nuclear cardiology and interventional cardiology. The tasks of
cardiologists also vary. For instance, non-invasive cardiologists
specialize in diagnosing cardiovascular problems, while invasive
non-interventional cardiologists diagnose and perform
catheterizations. Those who diagnose and perform medical procedures
to cure cardiovascular diseases are called interventional
- Job Description Job Description ESSENTIAL JOB
- Provides the best possible care to the patients.
- Dedicated and willing to continue education to stay current
with new technologies and medicines in order to provide patients
with the best options for them individually.
- Examines the patient and running tests needed to determine the
exact cause of the problems the patient is experiencing.
- Responsible for running and knowing how to read accurately
include the ECG or EKG, chest X-rays, and ultrasound. They will
also need to know which blood test to order to check for certain
types of heart diseases.
- Part of the cardiologist responsibilities revolve around
finding the best treatment for the patient. Everyone is different
and must be treated as individuals even when they suffer from the
same medical condition.
- Prescribes medication that can help the patient improve. On the
other hand, they may need to tell the patient that surgery is the
best approach to help them improve.
- Responsible for explaining to the patient why the
recommendation is needed and how it can help. They will also need
to discuss the steps to creating and maintaining a healthy heart
with patients. Education is a key factor in helping the patient
help themselves. Other responsibilities may include:
- Part of the cardiologist responsibilities revolve around doing
invasive testing such as cauterization, coronary angiography or
coronary arteriography that requires precision and a skilled
- Responsible for knowing how to perform these tests without
making a mistake that can harm the patient.
- Cardiologist responsibilities continue after all tests have
been conducted and any surgeries completed with follow up
examinations. The need of the patient can change over time and the
cardiologist will need to determine their needs on a regular basis
and make changes when necessary. This is the best way to help
promote a healthier lifestyle for the patients in their care.
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, non invasive
cardiology jobs, cardiologist non invasive jobs, non invasive
Keywords: ChenMed, Jacksonville , BE #1 IN VALUE-BASED CARE!!! Outpatient Cardiologist Position in Jacks, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!