Cardiac PCU Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Company: Orange Park Medical Center
Location: Orange Park
Posted on: February 23, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
$5000 Sign on Bonus Available to Qualified Candidates!
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical
Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services , HCA Healthcare, as a Clinical Coordinator in
our Cardiac Progressive Care Unit on 4 NORTH.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our un ique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated, experienced Cardiac PCU Nurse like you to join our team
in the role of full-time Clinical Nurse Coordinator.
The Cardiac PCU Clinical Nurse Coordinator ensures and delivers
high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all
functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In
collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC
directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with
established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for
staff, and models a commitment to the organization s
vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience
and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental
What you will do in this role:
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to
coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality,
- You will operationalize evidence-based practices to enhance
patient safety and quality outcomes.
- You will support the achievement of internal/external
benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
- You will ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and
- You will assist with admission and discharge processes to
ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered
- You will participate in the ongoing assessment of the quality
of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration
with other members of the management team.
- You will lead in a way that inspires commitment to the
vision/mission/values of the organization.
- You will support the efforts of the facility to improve
engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies,
including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other
- You will function as a resource person for staff members and
provide coaching, feedback, and training to improve performance and
engagement. Associated topics: anesthetist crna, aprn, assistant
cna, associate, care nurse, certified nursing, clinic, nurse
practitioner, rnp, splst
Keywords: Orange Park Medical Center, Jacksonville , Cardiac PCU Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Healthcare , Orange Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!