Company: Health eCareers
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Neuroendovascular Surgeon Needed for inception of Comprehensive
Stroke Program Ascension St. Vincent's has made an intentional
decision to invest in a Comprehensive Stroke Program in
Jacksonville, FL as part of their Neuroscience service line.
Ascension St. Vincent's Spine and Brain Institute is currently home
to 6 Neurosurgeons, 4 Vascular Neurologists, 5 General
Neurologists, and 12 Advanced Practice Providers. Ascension St.
Vincent's is committed to grow and become the leading Neurological
program in Northeast Florida. You will be joining a supportive and
innovative team committed to excellence.-- We are looking for an
innovative experienced physician with exceptional interpersonal
skills and a collaborative disposition to join Ascension Medical
Group St. Vincent's to assist with development and implementation
of a superior Comprehensive Stroke program. Ascension St. Vincent's
is committed to serving all persons with special attention to those
who are poor and vulnerable, to high quality patient care, and
service excellence. Ascension St. Vincent's believes this is a
ministry and we are advocates for a compassionate and just society
through our actions and our words. Qualifications:
- Preferred Candidate is an experienced Board Certified
- Candidates should have a broad skill set with a willingness to
collaborate collectively in creation of a Comprehensive Stroke
- Willingness to participate in outreach and staff education
- Experience in acute stroke intervention, brain aneurysm
embolization, carotid revascularization, fistula treatment, spine
procedures and surgeries, diagnostic angiography, cerebral venous
procedures, and thrombolysis Compensation and Benefits: Your
practice will be supported by a robust practice management
platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management
services, and the most current and clinician-friendly EHR on the
market. Physicians benefit from significant professional
opportunities, career advancement, and training. We offer highly
competitive wages, benefits, and the ability for work/life balance.
This position offers:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Front Loaded Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance and CME Days
- Malpractice Insurance
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Package
- Annual Value Based Bonus Why Join Ascension: About Ascension
Medical Group When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are
entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider
engagement and experience are recognized as key drivers of
delivering excellent patient care. Ascension is the largest faith
based, not for profit health care system in the United States. With
1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the
largest healthcare provider networks in the United States.
Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a
collaborative approach to care, significant professional
opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive
wages.-- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside:
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside is a 528-bed hospital founded
by the Daughters of Charity in 1916. It is part of Ascension , the
nation's largest Catholic and non-profit healthcare system.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside is home to the largest
cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando.
- Consumer Reports named it one the top five performers in knee
replacements in the U.S.
- Healthgrades called the hospital one of America's 100 best for
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside was the first Hospital in
Duval county to be accredited by the National Accreditation Program
for Breast Centers.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside partnered with Mayo Clinic to
bring its expertise in cancer care.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside has repeatedly earned 'A'
patient safety scores from The Leapfrog Group.-- About
- Jacksonville is a rapidly growing metropolitan area with
approximately 950,000 residents, not including surrounding
- Jacksonville sits on the beautiful St. Johns River in the city
center with the Atlantic Ocean a short drive away.
- With over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, it boasts a
mild climate, reasonable cost of living, professional sports teams,
international airport, and a solid growing economy.
- The city is alive with diverse cultural experiences including
distinctive museums, world-class tennis, and excellent golf
Keywords: Health eCareers, Jacksonville , Neuroendovascular Surgeon, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!