Registered Respiratory Therapist, PRN, Day
Company: Ascension (System Office)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist
City, State: Middleburg, FL
Location: St Vincent Medical Center Clay County
Department: Respiratory Care
Additional Job Details: PRN, Day, 0.1 Hours Weekly
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Long term / Short Term disability
* Life Insurance & AD&D
* Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
* 403b with company match
* Paid vacation time off
* Faith based work environment
* Legal services and much more!
What You Will Do:
* Provides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory
* Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment
and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
* Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition.
* Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
* Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcome.
* Educates the patient and family about the health condition and
provides information about community support groups and other
* Responds to emergency resuscitation team code.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed
from the Florida Board of Respiratory Care obtained prior to hire
date or job transfer date.
* Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
* Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation.
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American
Heart Association (AHA).
* High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension St. Vincent's in Jacksonville, Florida, has been
providing caregivers in every discipline a rewarding career in
healthcare since 1873. Serving Northeast Florida and Southeast
Georgia, Ascension St. Vincent's is home to the largest
cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando; and is widely
recognized for delivering quality, compassionate care to all,
especially to those most in need. We provide generous paid time off
for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment,
professional development opportunities, and more to help our
associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are
looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a
career with us today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4
billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community
benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates
and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of
ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites
of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living
facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ministry Name is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords
equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment
Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Right to Work
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), Jacksonville , Registered Respiratory Therapist, PRN, Day, Healthcare , Middleburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!