Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
***$5,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time*** -Baptist Home Health
Care by BAYADA -is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida.
This office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit
basis in territories throughout Nassau, Duval, St. Johns, Clay, and
Baker Counties. -Baptist Home Health by BAYADA offers full-time,
part-time and per-diem schedules. - Evening/ Weekend also
opportunities available! - Apply now and speak with a recruiter to
learn more about opportunities in your area. -BAYADA has a special
purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with
comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and
their families deserve the highest quality home health care
delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core
values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and
receive the medical care required. - - -Registered Nurse (RN)
- Baptist Home Health by BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits
plan that package that may include paid holidays and paid time off,
medical, dental, and vision coverage, employer-paid life insurance,
401(k) with company match, weekly pay and direct deposit, mileage
reimbursement, and more.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
reliability.Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Florida.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -Baptist Home Health by
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
-Sponsor- RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home
Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice,
and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture
and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Jacksonville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits, Healthcare , Hilliard, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!