Registered Nurse , University Crossing, Full Time, 3:00pm-11:00pm, 3 days a week & eow - Med Surg
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN), University Crossing, Full Time,
3:00pm-11:00pm, 3 days a week & eow* Identifies patient care
requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and
actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
* Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care
goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand
condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering
* Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards;
measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital
and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by
state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other
governing agency regulations.
* Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from
health care support personnel.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control
policies and protocols, medication administration and storage
procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
* Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Florida.
* 6 months of skilled nursing or acute care experience.
* Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Jacksonville , Registered Nurse , University Crossing, Full Time, 3:00pm-11:00pm, 3 days a week & eow - Med Surg, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!