RN - Emergency - Full Time Mids - ASV Southside
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We Are Hiring:Ascension St Vincent's is currently looking for
RN's to join our Emergency Department at our Southside
Hospital!**Sign on Bonus Eligible**Nurses are eligible for up to a
$10,000 sign on bonus in this positionRegistered Nurse (RN) -
EmergencyCity, State: Jacksonville, FL
Location: Ascension St Vincent's Southside Hospital
Department: Emergency Department
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
- 36 Hours Weekly
- Mid Shift
- Rotating Weekends and HolidaysUnit Information:Southside's
Emergency Department is equipped with 21 beds with "fast track" run
out of the triage area.4:1 patient ratio ranging about 100-120
patients a day, our Southside hospital is a fast-paced department
where RN's with at least 1 year of acute care experience can train
to succeed in a high-acuity environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more!What You Will Do:Provide direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need:Licensure /
Certification / Registration:
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date
or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American
Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire
date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- At least 1 year of Acute Care experience required
- Previous Emergency RN experience preferred
- Training available for those without previous experienceWhy
Join Our Team:Ascension St. Vincent's in Jacksonville, Florida, has
been providing caregivers in every discipline a rewarding career in
healthcare since 1873. Serving Northeast Florida and Southeast
Georgia, Ascension St. Vincent's is home to the largest
cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando; and is widely
recognized for delivering quality, compassionate care to all,
especially to those most in need. We provide generous paid time off
for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment,
professional development opportunities, and more to help our
associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are
looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a
career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:Ministry Name is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
from applicants.E-Verify Statement:This employer participates in
the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension, Jacksonville , RN - Emergency - Full Time Mids - ASV Southside, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!