Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Location: Neptune Beach
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Hospice Administrator is responsible for the overall management
of the Hospice agency. Through management of policies and
procedures, budgeting, and referral follow-up the Administrator is
responsible for the effective and efficient use of all
resources.ProMedica Hospice of Jacksonville, FL -services
approximately 50 miles around the office. The role promotes not
only being connected to the patients and families, but also the
communities. Our hospice division is experiencing significant
growth, and we are looking for true leaders that are passionate
about the patients, families, and the business.Why you should
consider the Administrator position at ProMedica Hospice of
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental,
vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for
the Hospice facility to achieve the ProMedica Senior Care vision
and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality
provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through
implementation and monitoring of quality systems and
processes.Heartland is a part of ProMedica Senior care and is -the
largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled
nursing, assisted living and hospice care.Join the team leading the
nation in healthcare!
4705 - ProMedica Hospice - Serving Northeast Florida
Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field.
Nursing diploma acceptable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an administrative or supervisory
capacity in a home health agency, hospice or other community health
- Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field.
Nursing diploma acceptable
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Jacksonville , Hospice Administrator, Healthcare , Neptune Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!