Inside Sales-Physician Account Representative ($2,000 Sign-On Bonus)
Company: Injury Scripts
Posted on: June 24, 2022
JOB SUMMARY Responsible for promoting our services to physician
offices, hospitals, clinics, pharmacists, and other healthcare
facilities. The objective is to grow existing accounts, develop new
business and provide customer education on topical and oral
prescription drugs, including compounds. ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Maintaining existing accounts and prospects for new accounts
within a specified geographical territory to grow business by
achieving assigned goals/quotas.
- Expand customer base and establish long term business
- Persuade doctors to prescribe the compounded medications to
- Deliver appropriate marketing messages electronically to
healthcare professionals following all company ethics and
- Implement knowledge of diseases and pharmacology.
- Answer questions about medicines, and possible side
- Demonstrate Knowledge of multiple medical specialties and
- Work to develop strategies to approach potential customers and
- Cold-call/prospecting doctors, and other medical staff.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts, both potential and
- Maintain a computer database to record all sales.
- Responsible for assisting in creating territory strategies,
account planning, budget planning, and other projects assigned by
- Always maintain the highest ethical business standards JOB
REQUIREMENTSSkills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative; have technical
ability, analytical ability, and decisive judgment.
- Must have a positive and supportive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a strong work
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows and Apple iPad
platform, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able and willing to make between 75-100 cold calls per
- Effective oral and written communication including ability to
communicate with individuals in differing roles including doctors,
employees, and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to present a professional message including
communication skills and appropriate demeanor with patients, team
members and vendors. Education & Experience:
- High School degree or GED is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is
- 1-3 years prior sales experience is preferred
- Pharmacy Technician certification preferred.
Keywords: Injury Scripts, Jacksonville , Inside Sales-Physician Account Representative ($2,000 Sign-On Bonus), Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!