Ultrasound Technologist/Sonographer PRN Float Pool/OBGYN Experience Required
Company: Women's Care
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Womens Care is looking for new team members to come join our
growing team! We are looking for Sonographers with experience in
Maternal Fetal Medicine or OBGYN.
Our organization has grown tremendously through the years by
remaining true to its mission of improving the health of our
patients every day. We are looking for individuals to come join and
grow within our team and continue to make a difference in Women's
Care. Our employees only work Monday through Friday no WEEKENDS!
Women's Care offers that and so much more. We offer great
competitive pay and the availability to grow within our
organization. We believe in teamwork and loving what we do every
day! Please consider us as your future home.How you'll
- Perform nuchal translucency scans per established standards and
- Complete fetal surveys.
- Perform Hystero sonograms.
- Perform 3D-4D scans.
- Evaluate the images for their quality, but also to interpret
what was captured in the image.
- Document/update information in patients electronic medical
- Represents clinic in a professional manner. Treats all
customers, internal and external, in a courteous and cooperative
- Attends required meetings and participates in team activities
and professional development activities.Who you are
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum four years of recent OB/GYN experience.
- Experience with 3D-4D scans.
- Valid OB/GYN ARDMS certification.
- Valid Nuchal Translucency certification.
- Ability to multi-task in a stressful, deadline-oriented
- Ability to communicate with coworkers, providers and patients
in an effective manner.
- Ability to use a computer and enter data in electronic medical
record systemWomens Care, founded in 1998, is a leading womens
healthcare group in the United States, dedicated to providing the
highest quality of care for women through their reproductive years
and beyond. With 110 locations and over 400 OB/GYNs and specialists
across the country, Womens Care provides comprehensive patient care
in obstetrics, gynecology, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology,
gynecologic pathology, breast surgery, genetic counseling, maternal
fetal medicine, laboratory services, and fertility.
Womens Care has grown tremendously through the years and expects to
accelerate its growth with plans to expand rapidly into new markets
across the U.S. With the commitment of our employees, we remain
true to our mission of Improving the Health of Women Every Day. At
Womens Care, we CARE about our patients, and we stand by our
Compassion & Empathy: Treating patients like valued friends and
family Accountability: Taking responsibility for our actions and
behaviors Respect: Acting respectfully in every interaction
Excellence & Quality: Providing the safest, highest quality of
We are looking to grow our team with equally value-driven
professionals who are passionate about using their skills to
further our mission. We value our employees just as we value our
patients, and we prioritize advantages like work-life balance,
employee engagement, and other incentives to help you be your best.
Now is a great time to join our team!Required
Keywords: Women's Care, Jacksonville , Ultrasound Technologist/Sonographer PRN Float Pool/OBGYN Experience Required, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!