Mental Health Therapist - Community Action Team (CAT)
Company: Child Guidance Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
**** $1,000 Sign On Bonus **** Why work for CGC? Our tag line
says it all; Unlimited Potential. Endless Possibilities. For 70
years our professionally trained staff have positioned clients for
success by operating on a whole-health, whole-family mentality that
not only focuses on treating children and adolescents, but also
their families and systems. We serve upward of 5,000 individual
children per year, as well as their siblings, guardians, and family
members (totaling more than 15,000 individuals). Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Licensure supervision provided
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Plus many more!! Want to work with youth and their families?
Love the idea of working in the homes and having variety each day?
Is crisis stabilization work your passion? Provide therapy services
to clients ages 11-23 and their families. Join a multidisciplinary
wraparound team that serves the families bringing in their natural
supports, rather than just the client as an individual. This
program collaborates and staffs cases on a daily basis. Be a part
of an agency that for 70 years has created many opportunities for
staff to grow and develop into highly skilled service providers?
- Provides counseling and therapy within a team concept where
each team member is recognized for their unique role in helping the
client and family achieve better functioning.
- Maintains effective communication with the treatment team and
family, coordinating treatment goals while giving priority to the
- Provides quality therapeutic services to a full caseload of
clients, meeting or exceeding team productivity, grant, billing and
- Conferred Master's degree and completed internship from a FL
license-eligible program that allows the practitioner to register
as an intern in the social work, therapeutic mental health
counseling or marriage and family therapy disciplines.
- At least two years' previous experience working with children
or adolescents with behavioral health needs.
- Moderate computer skills are also required, such as inputting
at least 35 cwpm, using Microsoft Office Suite and using an
electronic health record.
- Availability to work flexible schedules that include evenings
and weekends Preferred Experience:
- A current FL LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT
- Previous experience providing therapeutic services to families
and developing treatment plans based on current DSM/ICD diagnoses.
Keywords: Child Guidance Center, Jacksonville , Mental Health Therapist - Community Action Team (CAT), Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!