Certified Medical Assistant Jacksonville Beach (WG)
Company: Women's Care
Location: Neptune Beach
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you looking for not only a Job but a career? Are you over
worked? Are you tired of working weekends missing out on family
time, activities or just peace and quiet on Sunday?
At Women's Care our employees only work Monday through Friday no
WEEKENDS! Women's Care offers that and so much more. We offer great
competitive pay and the availability to grow within our
organization. We believe in team work and loving what we do every
day. Women's Care was founded in 1998 by a small group of
obstetrics and gynecology physicians in Tampa. Our organization has
grown tremendously through the years by remaining true to its
mission of improving the health of our patients every day. We are
looking for individuals to come join and grow within our team and
continue to make a difference in Women's Care. Please consider us
as your future home.
All are welcome to apply including (New Graduates and MA's that are
not certified).How you'll contribute
- Prepare patients for examination and assists physician during
treatment/procedures, examinations and testing of patients.
- Prepare, restock and sterilize examination rooms, procedure
rooms, lab area and all other patient care areas per established
policies and procedures.
- Record patients' medical history, health maintenance, and
reason for visit.
- Measure, record and document vital signs.
- Where applicable, perform phlebotomy, injections and other
specimen collection per established policies and procedures as
directed by the provider.
- Educate patients by providing information and instructions as
directed by the provider; answering questions.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with
- Sterilize medical instruments per established standards and
- Relay messages from patients and front office staff to
- Represent the office in a professional manner treating all
coworkers and customers in a courteous and cooperative manner.Who
- Energetic, cheerful Medical Assistant with more than one year
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current, nationally recognized Medical Assistant Certification
or eligible to obtain national Medical Assistant Certification
within the first 90 days of employment.
- Current CPR and/or BLS certification or the ability to attain
the certification within 30 days of employment
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrated ability to perform phlebotomy and administer
injections, if applicable.
- Demonstrated ability to perform dosage calculations and
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use a computer and enter data in electronic medical
- Ability to obtain and maintain BLS certification and MA
certification from an approved entity within the first 90 days of
- Travel between offices (as needed) to support provider
scheduling is required.Womens Care, founded in 1998, is a leading
womens healthcare group in the United States, dedicated to
providing the highest quality of care for women through their
reproductive years and beyond. With 110 locations and over 400
OB/GYNs and specialists across the country, Womens Care provides
comprehensive patient care in obstetrics, gynecology, gynecologic
oncology, urogynecology, gynecologic pathology, breast surgery,
genetic counseling, maternal fetal medicine, laboratory services,
Womens Care has grown tremendously through the years and expects to
accelerate its growth with plans to expand rapidly into new markets
across the U.S. With the commitment of our employees, we remain
true to our mission of Improving the Health of Women Every Day. At
Womens Care, we CARE about our patients, and we stand by our
Compassion & Empathy: Treating patients like valued friends and
family Accountability: Taking responsibility for our actions and
behaviors Respect: Acting respectfully in every interaction
Excellence & Quality: Providing the safest, highest quality of
We are looking to grow our team with equally value-driven
professionals who are passionate about using their skills to
further our mission. We value our employees just as we value our
patients, and we prioritize advantages like work-life balance,
employee engagement, and other incentives to help you be your best.
Now is a great time to join our team!Required
Keywords: Women's Care, Jacksonville , Certified Medical Assistant Jacksonville Beach (WG), Healthcare , Neptune Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!