Company: Sinceri Senior Living
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Perks and Benefits*:
- $750 Sign-on Bonus!
- Earn up to 1% wage increase every Quarter
- Work for us and earn $1000 for each person you refer and is
- Access to earned wages prior to payday
- Generous PTO Plan
- Career Development
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs,New employee
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan Oh, and did we mention an amazing Team
Environment? *Some benefits may vary depending on position and
employment status Summary:As a Caregiver for our community, you are
a key member of an amazing team, enhancing the lives of our
residents. By providing consistent and quality care, our caregiving
team ensures our residents live a meaningful life. Essential
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, transferring, and
- Engages residents in meaningful conversation, socialization,
and activity while providing personal care assistance
- Responds to all resident needs and/or requests for care
promptly, and provides or obtains assistance with care as
- Assists in the dining room during resident meal times
- Encourages residents to participate in scheduled activities and
outings, and assists with those activities as needed
- Assists in the cleanliness of the community, including
straightening resident beds, emptying resident garbage, and tidies
resident rooms daily and as needed
- Assists with resident laundry per shift guidelines Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a residential
or long-term care setting is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English to communicate
effectively with residents, families, visitors, and other staff
- Must be able to perform job duties and responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to pass the necessary tests (i.e., CPR, First Aid, Food
Handlers, etc.) if required by state regulations.
Who are We? As a Sinceri Senior
Living community and certified Great Place to Work, we are an
established and dedicated senior living care provider, where every
team member takes great pride and responsibility in creating
Meaningful Moments for our residents. We strive to make each
resident interaction positive, meaningful, and unique to them.
Through an in-depth understanding of our residents life stories, we
are able to Honor their Experience of Aging and create an
environment that feels just like home. If you are interested in
building your health care career,providing holistic care for our
residents and their families, and would like to see what our
community has to offer, apply online and join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work for our 4th
Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this
is not just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around
- 94% of our associates shared "Im proud to tell others I work
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other
here" Questions about the application process? Come visit us and
our staff will be happy to assist you! Required
Keywords: Sinceri Senior Living, Jacksonville , Caregiver, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!