Family Medicine job in Jacksonville FL
Company: HNI Healthcare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
PRN Hospitalist Opportunity - Jacksonville Florida (St.
Vincent's Medical Center/Riverside) About This Opportunity HNI is
recruiting a PRN physician to join their Hospitalist team at St.
Vincent's Medical Center in Jacksonville, Florida. HNI Healthcare
empowers physicians careers through VitalsMD technology, resources,
training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This
- 528-bed facility located in Jackson, Florida
- Flexible schedule 7 on/ 7 off
- Advance Practice Providers
- Competitive compensation including paid malpractice
- Comprehensive full-time benefits package
- EMR- Cerner Why HNI Healthcare? The VitalsMD Technology
Advantage - provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to
manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving
physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive
improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated
data and ease-of-use. Resources, Training & Culture - HNI s
exclusive HNI Core Program provides clinicians with the tools and
training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through
collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a
healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers. A successful
candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board-certified, or board-eligible, MD or DO with advanced
graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
prescriptive authority. St. Vincent s Medical Center Riverside is a
528-bed hospital founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1916. It is
part of St. Vincent s HealthCare and Ascension, the nation s
largest Catholic and non-profit healthcare system. St. Vincent s
Riverside is home to the largest cardiovascular program between
Atlanta and Orlando. Consumer Reports named it one of the top five
performers in knee replacements in the U.S. In 2015, Healthgrades
called the hospital one of America s 100 best for spinal surgery.
St. Vincent s Riverside was the first in Duval County to be
accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
and the hospital has partnered with Mayo Clinic to bring its
expertise in cancer care to Riverside. In addition, St. Vincent s
Riverside has repeatedly earned A patient safety scores from The
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Jacksonville , Family Medicine job in Jacksonville FL, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!