Operating Room Nurse - Vascular
Company: Medical Search International
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Jacksonville,
Florida. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
Our client in the Jacksonville, FL area is a leading hospital
regularly acknowledge among the very best in the nation for a wide
variety of specialties.
They are seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to join their
Operating Room (Vascular)..
- Registered nurse (RN) is accountable for the coordination of
nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family
education and transitions of care.
- RN supports professional nursing practice across practice
settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the
patient and family
- Current RN license by applicable state requirements.
- Education: Graduate of an Accreditation Commission for
Education in Nursing (ACEN) accredited associate's degree or
- Experience: One year RN experience within the last five years
- Previous experience in OR Room (Vascular Setting)
- BLS Certification Required
- Additional specialty certification/training may be required by
the work area.
- Compensation Details:
- Range: $29 to $43/HR based on education and experience
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Schedule details: 0645 - 1915, Monday - Friday, 6 shifts per
pay period varied.
- Weekday Call Requirements
- Call weekends and holidays
- Excellent Benefits
Please reply with a copy of your resume if you're interested or
contact me directly at
Keywords: Medical Search International, Jacksonville , Operating Room Nurse - Vascular, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!