Company: HNI Healthcare
Location: Saint Augustine
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Nocturnist Hospitalist - Ascension St Vincent\'s - St
St Augustine, FL
HNI Healthcare is seeking an experienced BE/BC physician to join
the Hospitalist team at St. Vincent\'s Health Center - St.
This opportunity offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit
- 60-bed acute care Level III trauma center.
- Average 15-18 patients per day.
- Flexible schedule 7 on/ 7 off
- 3 Daytime Physicians, 2 nighttime Physicians.
Why choose HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage – gives clinicians actionable,
real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point
of care, adding a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive
improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated
data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI's exclusive HNICore™ Program
provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive
in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development,
we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
excellence(IM or FM).
- BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
- Current, unrestricted Florida State license to practice.
**Per Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Omnibus COVID-19
Health Care Staff Vaccination Interim Final Rule (86 FR 61555),
proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid
religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated will be required
as a condition of employment.
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Jacksonville , Hospitalist job, Healthcare , Saint Augustine, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!