Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits - Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits* $5,000 Sign on Bonus
for Full Time*--
Baptist Home Health Care by BAYADA--is looking for compassionate
and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in
Jacksonville, Florida. This office services our adult and geriatric
clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Nassau,
Duval, St. Johns, Clay, and Baker Counties.
Baptist Home Health by BAYADA offers full-time, part-time and
per-diem schedules.-- Evening/ Weekend also opportunities
available!-- Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more
about opportunities in your area.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
* Baptist Home Health by BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits
plan that package that may include paid holidays and paid time off,
medical, dental, and vision coverage, employer-paid life insurance,
401(k) with company match, weekly pay and direct deposit, mileage
reimbursement, and more.
* To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
* Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes
in leading with our values.
* Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
* Develop your skills with training and scholarship
* Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
* Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
* Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
* Make--home visits to clients in designated geographic
* Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication,
wound care, treatments, and procedures
* Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
* Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
* Perform client assessments as necessary
* Case management and coordination
* Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations
pertaining to client care management and services provided,
utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
* A current license as a Registered Nurse in Florida.
* Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
* Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
* Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
* Ability to travel to cases as assigned.--
Baptist Home Health by BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who
set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our
caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. --Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Jacksonville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits - Home Health, Healthcare , Yulee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!