Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Company: Armor Correctional Health Services
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN)Overview
Excellent outcomes start with great people, and Armor has an
exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team
at Baker County Jail in Maclenny, FL.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Join an organization with exceptional teamwork and leadership
support. Provide patient care in a safe environment and make a
difference in someone's life! Access competitive pay, generous
education and development support, and a comprehensive benefits
You'll be eligible for the following:
* On-Demand Payment (Make any day payday)
* Company-matched retirement plans
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Employer-Paid Disability and Life coverage
* Nursing (RN) school loan repayment assistance is available.
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account
If you want to join an exciting, passionate, and growing
organization that is positively impacting the lives we serve, we
look forward to considering you for this opportunity and being part
of our team!
* Provide holistic (RN) nursing care to patients in a correctional
* Assess physical, psychological, and social dimensions of
patients; obtain health history and provide a written assessment of
patients upon admission.
* During custody and upon discharge, document and communicate
triage decisions to the appropriate health care provider.
* Develop individual nursing care plans using nursing assessment
protocols in consultation with health care providers.
* Implement medical care plans to include diagnostic tests, EKGs,
etc., according to physician orders.
* Administer medications using proper techniques, procedures, and
approved routes of administration; nutrition and therapeutic diet
* Assist physician in medical or minor surgical procedures as
* Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Current CPR certificate
* Proficient with electronic medical records
* Ability to pass pre-employment Level 2 clearance to include
background check and drug screen
At Armor Health, we are raising the standard of care to impact the
lives of those we serve by partnering with exceptional correctional
organizations to improve health care outcomes. We support patients
and foster the holistic wellness and well-being of the lives
entrusted in our care. Armor is laser-focused on providing the
best-in-class interventions to ensure optimal outcomes. We are a
dynamic team that is transforming and revolutionizing correctional
healthcare through our core values of embracing change, taking
ownership, attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a
results-oriented collaborative environment.
Armor Health is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities for all qualified employees and applicants. We comply
with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting
discrimination in employment, including but not limited to those
that prohibit discrimination based on color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, national
origin, immigration status, age, physical or mental disability,
military or veteran's status, and citizenship.
Keywords: Armor Correctional Health Services, Jacksonville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Macclenny, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!