Massage Therapist - MT
Company: H & S Spa Management LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
It's nice to be kneaded! *Earn Up to $3,000 in Sign On Bonus* Do
you have a passion for helping people feel their best? Do you
believe Massage Therapy is an art form? Are you looking for an
employer who will treat you as well as you treat your clients? Are
you looking for a way to make supplemental income? At our Hand and
Stone, you can focus on doing what you love (transforming lives
through massage therapy and healing) while we focus on taking care
of you! We would not be where we are without our talented Massage
Therapists. Whether a guest comes in for pain relief or just needs
a day to relax, we want everyone to leave our Spa feeling refreshed
and revitalized. Our nationwide brand helps bring us consistent
clientele and gives you the opportunity to work as a massage
therapist for a large chain while still having the environment of a
small business. Want more? Great! We also offer continuing
education training, flexible schedules if you're looking for
supplemental income, and a fantastic culture focused on excellent
customer service. Company Benefits:
- Flexible Massage Therapist Schedule - we welcome new graduates
AND Massage Therapists already working in the industry!
- Massage Therapist Career Development - we offer continuing
education training (at no cost) to our team members. You will
receive 12 CEU credits just for completing our new-hire
- Professional and Safe Work Environment - making sure you are
safe AND satisfied with your work environment is our #1
- All Massage Therapy Supplies Provided - your positive attitude
combined with our facility and supplies is a winning
- Employee Discounts - who doesn't love a good discount on great
products, services, and gift cards?
- Employee Referral Bonus - Get paid for sharing your great
experiences at Hand and Stone with your Therapist friends!
- Full Benefits- Health Insurance including Dental and Vision ,
401K Massage Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Design specific treatment plans based on client's individual
- Create an excellent experience for members/guests through a
friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele by promoting member referrals and
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of massage
therapy rooms and common areas. Massage Therapist Job Requirements:
- Adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Carry liability insurance.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, spa management
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular
, Myofascial , Trigger Point , Pre-Natal Massage , Craniosacral ,
Reiki , Deep Tissue), but not required. Hand and Stone offers
training in all modalities to our team members!
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary:
$35.00 - $70.00 per hour Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance Schedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Tips License/Certification:
- Massage Therapy License (Required) At Hand and Stone,
Over 500 locations open across the U.S. We have opportunities for
Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates
at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time---we can
provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules. Hand & Stone's
focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests'
expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know
if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become
part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. PI200457671
Keywords: H & S Spa Management LLC, Jacksonville , Massage Therapist - MT, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!