Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: January 27, 2023
General Dentistry opening in Middleburg, Florida. This and other
dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com
Join the general practice team as a Dentist and say ‘yes'
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- State-of-art-equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam,
and 3D digital printing
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient
- Working & learning with Specialists on site with
industry-leading new patient demand and
- 100% clinical autonomy, you'll make a difference in the lives
of your patients while enjoying access to:
- Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and
- A fast track to practice ownership
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This is a Lead Dentist Role:
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient. -
Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through
structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental
associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded
practices in the local community.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- 1+ years of experience
- Sponsorship is available
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Jacksonville , Lead Dentist, Healthcare , Middleburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!