Company: Integrity Placement Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
The client will provide you with a network to support your success.
and a collaborative team that is dedicated to building long-term
relationships for excellent patient care experiences.
The Position : We are currently looking for an experienced
Part-Time Dental Hygienist. The Dental Hygienist is a partner,
working together with our Dentist to meet the oral health needs of
patients. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and has
excellent communication skills.
- $45 to $55 Per Hour Depending on Experience Responsibilities:
- One day per week (Monday)
- Patient screening procedures, such as assessment of oral health
conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening,
head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure
- Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all
surfaces of the teeth
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to
maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and
- Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral
- Making impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models
of teeth used by dentists to evaluate patient treatment needs)
performing documentation Requirements:
- Licensed as a Dental Hygienist in Florida
- Principles, theories, and practices of dentistry
- New Graduates Will Be Considered Please apply
send updated resume to cheryl
Keywords: Integrity Placement Group, Jacksonville , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!