Registered Nurse - Educator - RN
Posted on: December 8, 2018
We Are Hiring Registered Nurse - Educator - RN Education 002 - Full-Time,Day - SVM-St Vincent's Riverside - Jacksonville,FLWhy Join Employer? St. Vincent's HealthCare, part of Employer, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent's HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to assess, plas, implement and evaluate educational activities planning for an assigned service or population.You will:
- Collaborate with nurse managers and staff to assess learning needs and competencies.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate educational plans/programs and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals.
- Identifie and/or develop teaching tools and instructional materials.
- Keep records of educational activities and prepare reports.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Educator specializing in Childbirth. Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- BS in Nursing required,
- MSN preferredWork Experience:
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- At least 3 years of acute care clinical experience required, ICU preferred.
- At least 1 year leadership or educator experience preferred.
- Residency or fellowship program experience a plus.Equal Employment Opportunity St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to individuals hired, including PRN, part-time and temporary employees and students. Additionally, St Vincent's Healthcare is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web based program administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS Verification Division, and the Social Security Administration that supplements the current I-9 eligibility verification process. The program determines whether the information provided by the new hire matches government records and whether the new hire is authorized to work in the United States.
Keywords: Ascension, Jacksonville , Registered Nurse - Educator - RN, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!