Physician Referrals Representative
Posted on: December 8, 2018
We Are Hiring Physician Referrals Representative PP Neurology Southside, Jacksonville,FLFull-Time, Day Why Join Employer? St. Vincent's HealthCare, part of Employer, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent's HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.What You Will Do As a Referrals Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to develop and coordinate a referring presence across facilities. Strong organizational skills are key to the sucess of this role. Experience with Neurology is a plus. You will:
- Facilitate relationships with referring physicians. Identifies any issues regarding referring physicians' access to the organization's facilities and works to promote resolution.
- Promote the organization's medical specialists and/or services to referring physicians within the applicable service area for enhanced relationship development.
- Educates referring physicians regarding new and existing organizational initiatives.
- Facilitate continuing medical education opportunities for referring physicians.What You Will Need Education:
- High school diploma or GED requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to individuals hired, including PRN, part-time and temporary employees and students. Additionally, St Vincent's Healthcare is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web based program administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS Verification Division, and the Social Security Administration that supplements the current I-9 eligibility verification process. The program determines whether the information provided by the new hire matches government records and whether the new hire is authorized to work in the United States.
Keywords: Ascension, Jacksonville , Physician Referrals Representative, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!