National Account Manager - Surgical - South East USA
Posted on: January 15, 2019
At Bioventus we enable people to resume and enjoy active lives, every day!
Bioventus accomplishes this with its orthobiologic products for bone healing, regeneration and related biosurgery that engage and enhance the body s natural healing processes. Bioventus currently has more than 750 employees globally; and are rapidly expanding.
Our mission is to become the global leader in Orthobiologics and each year more than 400,000 lives are changed by our products. We are proud of the work we do and the lives we touch.
Do you want to be part of team to make that difference* Does working for a medical company in a young driven international environment interest you*
That is what you can expect working at Bioventus.
Sound good to you* Read on!
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER SURGICAL BIOMEDICAL
US Nationwide South East Field based.
Region covers Texas to Florida and up to North Carolina, so ability to travel is essential.
The National Account Manager-Surgical will be responsible for market access contracts and projects for our Bioventus Surgical portfolio. Initiatives are focused on proactively sourcing and contracting new/existing business with IDN/Hospital Systems, GPO s, and other Key Strategic Accounts, in alignment with strategy.
What are your tasks*
* Identify opportunities and implement key actions required to accelerate Bioventus sales within assigned accounts;
* Negotiate and influence contracts with targeted customers;
* Provide support in responding to RFPs/RFIs and helping in overall operational initiatives;
* Proactively manage new and existing Bioventus customer relationships as assigned;
* Establish relationships within accounts and establish virtual team of key personnel within the customer s organization, Bioventus, and relevant third party stakeholders;
* Serve as a point of contact for third-party organizations relevant to this segment;
* Lead cadence for team conference calls, customer meetings and communications;
* Partner with internal teams to insure unique customer and business needs are addressed and met (Marketing, Sales Training, Professional Affairs & Medical Education, Sales, Reimbursement Services, Credit & Collections, and Finance).
* Provide monthly reports of targeted accounts objectives and progress, and other reports as required;
* Contribute to scheduled business reviews to track progress of key accounts with Marketing, Operations, Legal and Sales leadership teams.
What do you bring* A feeling for new chances and the drive to take up new challenges
* Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or related field; Master s degree preferred;
* Minimum 8 years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience in related area;
* Demonstrated experience in negotiating agreements/contracts;
* Demonstrated effectiveness with hospital and GPO contracts/contracting process;
* Effective negotiator;
* Established IDN and GPO relationships;
* In-depth understanding of the functions and procedures of hospital supply chain, IDNs, and GPOs;
* Outstanding customer relationships, interpersonal and communication skills with the established ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences and influence cross functionally;
* Proactive, highly organized and detail oriented;
* Highly effective presentation, written and verbal communication skills;
* Ability to travel as required;
* Effective with Microsoft Office and contract management systems;
* Must possess a professional and friendly attitude;
* Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals;
* Effectively managing one s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Our ideal new colleague possesses strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills to provide the best services to our directors, customers and employees. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, organized and hard working.
What can you expect from us* Excellent working conditions and a very lively and supportive company culture
Working in an innovative and international environment;
Professional and personal development is supported;
Genuine career growth;
Sustainable and meaningful approach in everything we do;
A salary, depending on your experience, based on market practice;
Competitive bonus plan;
Pension and other benefits.
Besides that, we have a great team of international professionals in place that love what they do and enjoy spending time with each other.
Are you the top talent we are looking for* Apply!
Then apply now by sending your CV and a brief motivation via the Apply button
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Bioventus is an equal opportunities opportunity!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Bioventus, Jacksonville , National Account Manager - Surgical - South East USA, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!