Registered Nurse - RN-Emergency Department
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Registered Nurse - RN-Emergency Department- Emergency Department 001 - Full-Time, Night Shift- SVM-St Vincent's Southside - Jacksonville,FLWhy Join Employer? St. Vincent's HealthCare, part of Employer, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent's HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to rovide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date. ACLS replaces the BLS.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- BSNBLS Provider credentialed from the Work Experience:
- None required.
- ED experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to individuals hired, including PRN, part-time and temporary employees and students. Additionally, St Vincent's Healthcare is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web based program administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS Verification Division, and the Social Security Administration that supplements the current I-9 eligibility verification process. The program determines whether the information provided by the new hire matches government records and whether the new hire is authorized to work in the United States.
Keywords: Ascension, Jacksonville , Registered Nurse - RN-Emergency Department, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!