Charge Registered Nurse - RN
Company: FL-Jacksonville-SVM-St Vincent's Southside
Posted on: February 14, 2019
We Are Hiring Charge Registered Nurse - RN- Observation Unit 001 - Full-Time,Day - SVM-St Vincent's Southside - Jacksonville,FLWhy Join Ascension? St. Vincent's HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent's HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to coordiate unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.Responsibilities:
- Assign, direct, educate and monitor nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contribute to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assess daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Respond to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing requiredWork Experience:
- 1 year of experience required.Equal Employment Opportunity St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students. St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: FL-Jacksonville-SVM-St Vincent's Southside, Jacksonville , Charge Registered Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!