Nephrology Opportunity on Beautiful Florida Coast (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Job ID: 7637Practice Details
- Seeking an Academic Nephrologist to join practice in Jacksonville, FL.
- In this position, you'll have the opportunity to serve as an academic nephrologist providing evaluation and consultation for patients with nephrolithiasis, in addition to caring for patients with complex renal and hypertensive disorders.
- The nephrologist will join a team of eight other general and transplant nephrologists.
- A team of nephrology NP/PAs and nurses support the practice.
- You will teach and serve as a mentor for the nephrology fellows, internal medicine residents, and School of Medicine medical students.
- You will have the opportunity to develop new research programs, as well as, build on existing research projects to advance the academic mission of the division. IND123 Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $65,000 More Compared To Starting Nephrology Salaries In Orlando. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,446 sqftWell maintained spacious family home near everything in San Jose. Extra large yard with big pool. Updated in 2005. This home can be yours for $399,000. The Community. Jacksonville is the largest city in area in the continental United States. A beautiful coastal Florida city that features excellent year-round climate, over 20 miles of beaches and outstanding outdoor recreational, cultural and family-oriented amenities. The "River City by the Sea" has an excellent school system, reasonable cost of living and a thriving business environment. Medical professionals and patients are drawn to Jacksonville by an extraordinary network of high-profile healthcare facilities. Jacksonville continues to grow as more people relocate from all over the U.S. and abroad, to see what the great River City has to offer! The Employer. A 370-physician multi-specialty practice with a national and international reputation. Offers unique opportunities to grow clinical medicine and research. Practice at a newly opened, state-of-the-art hospital.An academic appointment to The Medical School and opportunities to collaborate with other sites in Minnesota and Arizona.Closest Major City
- 125 miles to Orlando, FL
- 172 miles to Tampa, FL
- 187 miles to Saint Petersburg, FL
- 287 miles to Atlanta, GA Colleges and Universities
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Edward Waters College
- Jacksonville University
- Trinity Baptist College
- Virginia College Jacksonville
- Chamberlain College of Nursing Florida Recreation
- Over 10 parks with basketball courts, walking and biking trails, playgrounds, tennis facilities, and more.
- There are many golf courses including one on the beach. Shopping
- St. Johns Town Center is an outdoor lifestyle mall is home to 150 of the hottest stores, many exclusive in the market, including Dillard's, Apple, Pottery Barn and Ann Taylor as well as shops in the palm-lined streets of the Luxury Collection such as Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co. and Mayors.
- The Avenues Mall is Jacksonville's fashionable family shopping destination. A multi-level shopping center offering more than 1.1 million square-feet of shopping, The Avenues is home to five major department stores including Belk, Dillard's, Forever 21, JCPenney and Sears, plus more than 150 of the most exciting stores in Northeast Florida. Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology surgeon jobs, nephrology associates jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, clinical nephrologist jobs, nephrology nurse jobs, clinical nephrology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Jacksonville , Nephrology Opportunity on Beautiful Florida Coast (Physician #), Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!