Registered Nurse - Telemetry - FT
Posted on: February 14, 2019
We Are Hiring Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit Why Join Ascension? Join the Progressive Care Unit (PCU) nurses at St. Vincent's Riverside! St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside, part of Ascension, is a 528-bed hospital with a fast paced, exciting atmosphere and an ever-constant flow of patients. Our PCU is a 13-bed unit with 3:1 patient ratios. We are a direct step-down for critical care (CCU) and intensive care (ICU) patients. The PCU at Riverside treats some of the most acutely ill patients in the hospital. Our patient population illnesses include: those with respiratory insufficiency including BiPaps & stable ventilators, managing cardiac dysrhythmias & hypertensive urgency, with titratable IV drugs, sepsis, diabetic ketoacidosis, and many other complex patient conditions requiring intensive care. Our team is energetic and dedicated to patient care. As a PCU nurse, you will receive expert training and work closely with the intensivist physicians and alongside our ACE Team nurses which float between all 3 of our campuses. Being a St. Vincent's PCU nurse, opens the door to a career path in critical care for medical, cardiac, and open-heart specialty units! Shift Information: We have Day and Night full-time shifts available.
- FT - Three, 12-hour shifts We utilize self-scheduling so options are flexible. Enjoy shift differentials for both nights and weekends! As an associate of the national healthcare system Ascension, you will enjoy a full benefits package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO. In addition, you have opportunity for advancement or relocation throughout your career. What You Will Need Required Credentials:
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Department of Health obtained prior to hire date, or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required. One or more of the following:
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
- Work Experience:
- Minimum 1 year telemetry experience
- Critical Care experience preferred Equal Employment Opportunity St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to individuals hired including volunteers and students. St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Jacksonville , Registered Nurse - Telemetry - FT, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!