Neurology Opening on Coast of Florida
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Urology opening in Jacksonville, Florida. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7636Practice Details
- Seeking a neurologist with headache medicine expertise to join practice.
- The headache division is looking for a subspecialty trained headache physician with clinical and research focus on complex headache disorders.
- The Department of Neurology includes nearly 30 board-certified neurologists, offering highly skilled, state-of-the art neurological care.
- The headache division consists of two headache specialists with excellent access to physical therapy, pain psychology and pain medicine.
- Candidates must be board-certified in Neurology, headache fellowship trained and be eligibility for the UCNS subspecialty board in Headache Medicine.
- Candidates must have strong clinical skills and have a demonstrated track record of academic success in research and education.--IND123--Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $65,000 More Compared To Starting--Neurology Salaries In Orlando. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----4 beds 4 baths 3,446 sqftWell maintained spacious family home near everything in San Jose. Extra large yard with big pool. Updated in 2005.-- This home can be yours for--$399,000.The Community.----Jacksonville is the largest city in area in the continental United States. A beautiful coastal Florida city that features excellent year-round climate, over 20 miles of beaches and outstanding outdoor recreational, cultural and family-oriented amenities. The "River City by the Sea" has an excellent school system, reasonable cost of living and a thriving business environment. Medical professionals and patients are drawn to Jacksonville by an extraordinary network of high-profile healthcare facilities. Jacksonville continues to grow as more people relocate from all over the U.S. and abroad, to see what the great River City has to offer!The Employer.----A 370-physician multi-specialty practice with a national and international reputation.-- Offers unique opportunities to grow clinical medicine and research.Practice at--a newly opened, state-of-the-art hospital.An academic appointment to--The Medical School and opportunities to collaborate with other sites in Minnesota and Arizona.Closest Major City
- 125 miles--to--Orlando, FL
- 172 miles--to--Tampa, FL
- 187 miles--to--Saint Petersburg, FL
- 287 miles--to--Atlanta, GAColleges and Universities
- Florida State College at Jacksonville--
- Edward Waters College--
- Jacksonville University--
- Trinity Baptist College
- Virginia College Jacksonville--
- Chamberlain College of Nursing Florida--Recreation
- Over 10 parks with basketball courts, walking and biking trails, playgrounds, tennis facilities, and more.
- There are many golf courses including one on the beach.Shopping
- St. Johns Town Center is an outdoor lifestyle mall is home to 150 of the hottest stores, many exclusive in the market, including Dillard's, Apple, Pottery Barn and Ann Taylor as well as shops in the palm-lined streets of the Luxury Collection such as Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co. and Mayors.
- The Avenues Mall is Jacksonville's fashionable family shopping destination. A multi-level shopping center offering more than 1.1 million square-feet of shopping, The Avenues is home to five major department stores including Belk, Dillard's, Forever 21, JCPenney and Sears, plus more than 150 of the most exciting stores in Northeast Florida.-- Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs, urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Jacksonville , Neurology Opening on Coast of Florida, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!