Cafe Cook - Jacksonville FL
Company: SLA Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
"Looking for energetic and enthusiastic TEAM MEMBERS to work in
a new school opening soon in the Beach and Southside Blvd area of
Jacksonville. Full time position up to $20/hr (based on experience)
and part time positions up to $15/hr (based on experience). Perks
of this position include no working on nights, weekends, or
holidays as well as making a positive impact in the life of
children by providing delicious, well balanced food."
The ideal candidate for the position of Cafeteria Cook will possess
the following qualities:
- Must have a Culinary or Cooking background.
- Must feel comfortable standing for long periods of time and
lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must be a team player with an upbeat attitude.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background
- ServSafe, allergy awareness
The Cafeteria Unit Leader will delegate the responsibilities of the
Cafeteria Cook. Daily duties will include:
- Utilizing commercial kitchen equipment in the preparation and
cooking of menu items.
- Upholding ServSafe standards and Child nutrition
- Preparing food by washing, cutting, chopping, slicing, mixing,
- Assist in serving food on the service line.
Shift: Monday - Friday
If you share the same passion as our company and want to make a
positive difference in a student's lunch experience, please share
your resume, and we'll be in touch.
Keywords: SLA Management, Jacksonville , Cafe Cook - Jacksonville FL, Hospitality & Tourism , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!