Company: Butler Toyota Jacksonville
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description Position: Service and Parts Cashier Department:
Administrative and ServicePosition reports to: Service Manager
General Description: The service cashier has the primary
responsibility for closing service repair orders, collecting
payment, and ensuring customer satisfaction. Duties and
- Close all completed repair orders and notify the service
advisor or customer of the total charges
- Check the accuracy of the repair orders making sure the correct
amount of labor has been charged and corresponding parts entered on
the repair order.
- Maintain the proper procedures for the collection of shop
supplies, gas, oil and grease, and sales taxes.
- Prepare the proper billing information for charge and extended
warranty repair orders including necessary copies and purchase
- Maintain the filing system of repair order copies foe quick
retrieval of information
- Reconcile daily the total of funds collected to the balance in
the cash drawer, documenting any discrepancies.
- Ensure that each customer has been promptly assisted and notify
management of any customers that might be dissatisfied with their
bill or service work performed.
- If necessary, assist service advisors, the service manager and
receptionist in taking customer appointments or messages. Skills
Required and Physical Demands:
- Excellent math and clerical skills.
- Experience as a cashier customer service representative, or
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and other
Keywords: Butler Toyota Jacksonville, Jacksonville , Service Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!