Company: Diamonds Direct
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Diamonds Direct is looking for an energetic, motivating,
self-starting Store Manager.At Diamonds Direct, we are looking for
a RHINO that will fit in to our work environment seamlessly.
However, you may be asking yourself...what makes someone a
RHINO?RHINOs are passionate about what they do, never settle for
anything less than the absolute BEST, and bring magical energy
wherever they work. They take ownership of their work by charging
forward, making decisions and having an innate personal drive to
not only work hard, but also do it in a creative way.RHINOs have an
impeccable work ethic. The phrase "That's not my job" does NOT
exist for them, and they are excited and happy to be at work every
day.RHINOs also exhibit humility and know that it takes EVERYONE to
make the business successful. They know how to admit their mistakes
(because how else would you learn) and they leave their ego at the
door (it has no place at work).Do YOU have what it takes to be a
Diamonds Direct RHINO??Essential DutiesLeadership:
- Responsible for representing Diamonds Direct at designated
functions and marketing opportunities.
- Stays abreast of current and relevant trends in the industry
and educates employees to promote optimal performance.
- Proven leader or top performer in current/previous role(s)
- Creates and manages employee schedules
- Trains and develops sales professionals
- Collaborates with GM & VP to set monthly and annual store
- Role models appropriate sales techniques
- Ensures inventory control and best practices Customer
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customers
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service and coach employees to
do the same
- Is visible on the sales floor to resolve issues/requests in a
timely mannerRequirementsTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Education/Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
or a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a luxury service culture preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
Keywords: Diamonds Direct, Jacksonville , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!