Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCatering LeadPANERA CAFE CATERING LEADWant to
work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be
yourself, reach your goals—and help others do the same? If so, then
Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and
help you succeed—every day, in every way. Come join the fun! Panera
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for quarterly increases based on performance
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match
availableAre you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a
challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you'll thrive on our team.PANERA
CAFE CATERING LEADOur Catering Lead brings Panera to the community.
As a Catering Lead at Panera, you are key to the success of our
catering business. You help customers plan and select great Panera
food for their events, you support their questions and needs, and
you make sure their food is delivered when and how they need it. As
a Catering Lead at Panera, you are asked to:
- Own the success of our catering operations.
- Communicate with and support our catering customers.
- Manage the production of catering orders.
- Personally deliver orders to customer events.
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and
- Step in and support your manager and team.This opportunity is
for you if:
- You have great communications skills.
- You love working with people.
- You're a self-starter who can meet goals with limited
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You have excellent organizational and time-management
- You have your own vehicle that you can use for delivering
orders, and you have an acceptable driving record.
- You have food or retail experience (preferred but not
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work
hard and laugh often.
- You're committed to food safety and health safety.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You're passionate about our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in othersGrowth
opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success – Most of our retail managers started as
hourly associates. Our career path program helps you get
- Skills and Training – Every day at Panera we help build your
skills and prepare you for a strong career—whatever your goals may
- Nationwide Opportunities – We open about 100 new cafes each
year—so you'll have plenty of chances to grow with us.Around here,
every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand
possibilities. Get ready to rise. __Equal Opportunity Employer and
Affirmative-Action Employer601141 Jacksonville, FL - Beach and
Keywords: Panera Bread, Jacksonville , Catering Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!