Full-Time Laundry and Housekeeping Attendant
Company: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As a Laundry and Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible
for enhancing the overall Resident experience through exceptional
comprehensive leadership and cleanliness of the community. The
impression, service, and cleanliness provided is crucial to the
reputation and success of the community. This is to be handled in
The Sterling Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and
professional manner, resulting in a very high level of Resident
satisfaction. To provide housekeeping services and upkeep of all
public areas and resident apartments. This position is under the
general guidance of the Housekeeping Supervisor in accordance with
Community's standards, processes, procedures, practices, and
* Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day.
* Greet the Residents, guests and employees in a friendly and
* Respond quickly and efficiently to all Resident requests.
* Follows operational and shift change procedures and tasks.
* Performs daily cleaning and deep cleaning of apartment residence,
storage areas, and laundry areas as assigned by the Housekeeping
Supervisor and in accordance to the standards and procedures of the
* Maintains the cleanliness, neatness, and organization of the
housekeeping spaces as well as housekeeping carts, buckets and
* Checks for items that are not operable and/or in need of repair
and reports such items to the Housekeeping or Maintenance
* Replenishes all supplies and amenities in residences and common
spaces as needed.
* Transports trash and recyclables to proper disposal area.
* Establishes and maintains high cleanliness and sanitation
standards in all apartment's, public areas and heart of the house
* Complete cleaning schedules for move outs and prepare apartment
for next resident.
* Pick up litter around property or wherever visible.
* Know and understand the Community's emergency, life safety and
security procedures and requirements.
* Complete reports and any other duties as directed by the
* High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
* Housekeeping and cleaning experience, preferred.
* Full-Time Hours
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine, Jacksonville , Full-Time Laundry and Housekeeping Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!