Lead Hospital Housekeeper
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Orange Park
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Lead Hospital Housekeeper? At HCA Florida
Orange Park Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed
up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team
members over the course of three years.BenefitsHCA Florida Orange
Park Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Lead Hospital Housekeeper like you
to be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsResponsible
for cleaning clinical and non clinical areas of the facility in
accordance with departmental and hospital policy. Will also perform
other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Adhere to safety and sanitation policies.
- Adhere to storage, handling and disposal of RMW, Hazmat, solid
waste and linen.
- Maintain and adhere to Environmental Service uniform and
personal appearance standards at all time
- Report all hazards and unsafe work conditions.What
qualifications you will need:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent preferred
- 1 + years of experience in healthcare preferred
- 1 + years of experience in housekeeping or service related
field preferredThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations
(unless a medical or religious exemption is approved)." has
provided quality healthcare services since 1974, giving patients
access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. With
nearly 50 years of pioneering healthcare, our 300+ bed hospital is
one of the region's leading acute care facilities. Located in the
heart of Orange Park, we provide medical care to Clay County and
surrounding communities. We are the provider of choice in northeast
Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike, specializing in
advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and
adult services and a dozen other major service lines.
At Orange Park Medical Center, our care like family culture extends
to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to
each other because when we join together, our patients are cared
for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Lead Hospital Housekeeper opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Jacksonville , Lead Hospital Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Orange Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!