Human Resources Coordinator (Hybrid/Remote)
Company: Meridian Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Department: Human Resources
Job Title: Human Resource Coordinator
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Coordinator will provide administrative support
to the Human Resource (HR) department on all personnel matters and
performs clerical and administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs customer service functions by answering employee
requests and questions.
* Completes employment verifications.
* Completes and documents state unemployment claim questionnaires
* Assists HR Manager with client audits.
* Assists with new employee onboarding - obtains new hire documents
from employee, orders background checks, schedules drug screens,
prepares manual, prepares workspace, and schedules orientation and
harassment prevention training.
* Assists with terminated employee paperwork and offboarding
* Prepares electronic new employee files.
* Manages incoming mail and faxes.
* Assists with Anniversary Award program.
* Assists with running reports as needed.
* Assists with the preparation and storage of the performance
* Assists HR Managers with various research projects and/or special
* Assists with recruitment and interview process.
* Schedule meetings and interviews as requested by HR Managers.
* Assists or prepares correspondence.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelors degree or currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program
at an accredited school.
* A minimum of 1 year of professional Human Resources
* Computer literacy: Microsoft Office suite of products.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and develop processes that monitor
progress and performance.
* Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
* Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS and vendor
The cited duties, requirements and responsibilities describe the
general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to
the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the
duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or
asked to perform.
Keywords: Meridian Technologies, Jacksonville , Human Resources Coordinator (Hybrid/Remote), Human Resources , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!