Recruitment Coordinator, Stealth Educational Startup (Remote) - $60,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our
clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting
this role for our client, Stealth Educational Startup. Have you got
what it takes?
Are you looking for an entry-level role in recruitment, business
development, social media outreach, or product marketing? Join a
fully remote, rapidly growing EdTech startup and put your skills to
We are a stealth educational startup that provides online life
skills classes for teens. We've got a successful entrepreneurship
incubator and are adding exciting opportunities around investing
and cryptocurrency. Our programs are 8-12 weeks in length and
aren't focused on academics.
As one of the early members of the team, there are ample
opportunities for professional growth. You'll work directly with
the founding team and receive regular feedback. Your task will be
to identify high school students who would be interested in our
remote programs. You'll develop a strategy for conducting online
and localized outreach, adapt the provided messaging, and generate
leads. You will also plan and host online informational sessions
and outreach events that give teens a taste of our offerings.
If equipping students with the skills to thrive in the future
sounds like an ideal role for you, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Prospect for students using a variety of methods
- Develop sourcing partnerships with schools, clubs, and
- Pitch our programming to high school students
- Promote virtual outreach sessions
What You Won't Be Doing
- Using a single channel to target students (e.g., exclusively
- Targeting any & all students - you'll need to narrow down the
pool to students who are looking for programs like ours
- Account management activities - other team members will work to
convert leads into enrolled students
Recruitment Coordinator Key Responsibilities
Generate 10K student leads interested in enrolling in our education
- Located in the US or Canada
- Experience with campus or community outreach, specifically
sourcing for high school students
- Ability to relate to the interests, motivations, and challenges
of North American teenagers
- Driven and innovative work ethic
About Stealth Educational Startup
We are a stealth educational startup in Austin, TX (center of
educational innovation in US). We are building an online community
focusing on the most underserved customer base in US education -
gifted and talented kids. We are a remote first company who hires
globally via Crossover.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The
position is immediately available and requires entering into an
independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation
level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000
USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The
payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs
for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
"screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already
applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Jacksonville , Recruitment Coordinator, Stealth Educational Startup (Remote) - $60,000/year USD, Human Resources , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!