Contractor Recruiter Specialist
Company: Crawford & Company
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Excellence In Everything We TouchPosition SummaryRecruits
contractors throughout the nation for network programs, educates
contractors regarding network requirements and provides support for
contractor and client inquiries by contacting contractor and/or
researching contractors in specific systems and documenting various
system applications according to documented procedures.
- Presents program to potential network contractors via
telephone; including cold calls, following up on
- Sends marketing materials and applications to prospective
contractors related to programs.
- Documents call progress on productivity report and in automated
- Utilizes various software programs to locate contractor
information and document contractor information.
- Analyzes areas of need for contractor network coverage.
- Takes part in developing new strategies for recruiting
- Interacts with clients regarding contractor recruiting and
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other
areas as requested.
- Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Two years administrative/customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Internet research skills
- Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. About UsWhy Crawford? Because a
claim is more than a number its a person, a child, a friend. Its
anyone who looks to Crawford on their worst days. And by helping to
restore their lives, we are helping to restore our community one
claim at a time. At Crawford, employees are empowered to grow,
emboldened to act and inspired to innovate. Our industry-leading
team pioneers new solutions for the industries and customers we
serve. Were looking for the next generation of leaders to take this
journey with us. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak
dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience
we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One
Crawford: united in purpose, vision and values. Learn more at
www.crawco.com. When you accept a job with Crawford, you become a
part of the One Crawford family.
- Our total compensation plans provide each of our employees with
far more than just a great salary
- Pay and incentive plans that recognize performance
- Benefit programs that empower financial, physical, and mental
- Training programs that promote continuous learning and career
progression while enhancing job performance
- Sustainability programs
(https://www.crawco.com/about/social-responsibility) that give back
to the communities in which we live and work
- A culture of respect, collaboration, entrepreneurial spirit and
inclusion Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not
accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this
employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to
any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form
and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place
for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the
sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or
through other means. Posted Date3 days ago(1/18/2023 6:49
AM)Requisition ID2023-21245Job LocationsUS-FL-JacksonvillePosition
TypeRegular Full-TimeCategoryBusiness DevelopmentBusiness
Keywords: Crawford & Company, Jacksonville , Contractor Recruiter Specialist, Human Resources , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!