SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Company: Touchpoint Support Services
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Details: The Senior Human Resources Generalist will be based at one
of our hospital accounts in Jacksonville and will support a total
of 3 accounts within one health system with an hourly associate
base of approximately 500 in the Housekeeping / Environmenal
Services Department. The Senior HRG must be willing to travel
locally (approximately 30%) and work a schedule that may include
some evenings/weekends/holidays as business needs require.
Considered candidates will have 5 years of human resources
TouchPoint, Support Services,provides customer focused support
services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare
housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient
transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of
the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry
today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and
unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our
Working as a Senior Human Resources Generalist, the primary focus
of this position is to assist with the Human Resources function
within the assigned region. The Senior HR Generalist will take a
support role assisting the HR Business Partner and the operational
Directors in all of the following functional areas: associate
relations, labor relations, HR specific training, HR legal
requirements and compliance, compensation practices, deployment of
HR policies and procedures, associate engagement survey action plan
follow up, support the performance management process, assist in
the hiring of all non-exempt and exempt associates, and managing
the employee relations process.
- Ensures all Company HR related policies are applied
- Objectively coaches associates and management through complex
and difficult issues. Provides guidance to management on
appropriate disciplinary action. Assists with on-site
- Oversees PeopleHub for hourly recruitment and onboarding.
- Maintains and coordinates associate recognition programs.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws.
- Regularly runs and/or reviews HR activity reports.
- Supports internal customer survey and associate engagement
survey interpretation/feedback process.
- Attends department manager meetings to increase HR visibility,
conducts classroom training, provides assistance and implements HR
- Reviews any request for pay increases or other status changes
to ensure internal equity and consistency. Processes status change
- Prepares, coordinates and presents HR related topics and other
HR related training.
- Acts as the diversity champion by leading assigned tasks and
corporate diversity activities including diversity recruiting,
retention and promotion goals.
- Assists in the creation of Personal Development Plans, as
appropriate, for associates.
- Participates in the Annual Performance Appraisal process.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field.
- PHR or SPHR designation preferred.
- Five (5) years' human resources experience required
- HR experience at a large, multi-unit organization
- Previous experience as part of a centralized HR
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
advanced skills preferred.
- Content-knowledge regarding employment law, policies,
procedures, and programs
- Experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing
facts and drawing valid conclusions
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from
customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Req ID: 323067
ERIN S PRINDLE
Keywords: Touchpoint Support Services, Jacksonville , SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST, Human Resources , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!