.Net Software Engineer II
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Experis has an exciting remote, permanent opportunity to work
for a well-established company with room for career growth. If you
are a Software Engineer with experience in C#, SQL, and .Net, and
want to join a growing team with an excellent company culture, this
may be the right position for you!To be qualified for this
position, you must have:Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer
- 4-6 years of progressive work experience designing business
processes, process mapping, working on process improvement
initiatives, and business applications system design.Experience
- Extensive experience testing and debugging business application
systems and processes
- Extensive experience developing software products for clinical
environments and medical labs
- Extensive experience integrating both in house developed
software and externally purchased software for large
- Web portal development experience
- .NET C# Development experienceSkills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge, skills, and experience to write detailed technical
documentation, specifically business requirements and functional
specifications for application development
- Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes, or similar
- Experience with REST APIs
- Strong understanding of infrastructure as code
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite
- Experience with CICD pipeline best practices
- Experience with X12 is a plus
- Experience working in a high volume of data including data
conversion and data manipulation
- Knowledge of web development methodologies, application design,
navigation and information architecture
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills
requirements and functional specifications for application
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships, supporting company leadership and other team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities/tasks
- Must be flexible and embrace changeWhat you will be
- Maintain and Write code for complex systems that address
project specifications and guidelines.
- Write programs that span multiple platforms.
- Offers occasional innovative ideas and products to the
- Provide input and drives adherence to programming or
- Consult on database set-up and lead project level database
- Coordinate with others on architectural standards.
- Consult on integration issues and determine the best
- Accountable for architectural integrity and technical
- Maintain Software
- Reviews the code of other developers and identifies alternative
development approaches for the team.
- Analyze existing programs and modify the application code to
create enhancement or develop new programs.
- Identify system requirements and recommend issues and
alternatives for change. Able to report missing elements and
explain the impacts on subsystems. Offers recommendations for
- Leads and makes changes in development maintenance and system
standards.Build Technical Documentation
- Write detailed technical documentation for entire systems (made
up of several subsystems) and identify integration points.
- Review technical specifications created by less experienced
- Test Code
- Perform unit testing and complex debugging.
- Work with other team members to resolve problems or
- Ensure appropriate testing is being completed by the team.
- Define and report quality and quantity metrics on the
performance of the team.
Keywords: Experis, Jacksonville , .Net Software Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!