Company: Recruitment Geek
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Demonstrated experience implementing solid Object-Oriented
concepts and practices
- Object-Oriented (OO) Technology Experience that goes beyond the
concepts of Object-Oriented Technology
- Demonstrated OO Practitioner with real-world experience
creating applications that delivers on the promises and benefits of
- Demonstrated Object Modeling Experience.
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle, product development
methodologies and system integration
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Understanding of coding design and documentation protocol as
well as unit testing, change management and release
- Experience in implementing medium to large scale application
using J2EE, Spring framework (Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch
- Experience in Hibernate Persistence (or similar such as JPOX
- Experience in implementing Web Services (JAX-WS) and RESTful
- Experience developing with AJAX desired
- Experience in JUnit Unit Testing with Mock Objects (or
- Demonstrated experience using SQL.
- Demonstrated experience using debugging tools (e.g., Findbugs,
- RAD Demonstrated experience using versioning tools
- IBM WebSphere Application server 7.0 or 8.5
experienceAdditional InformationAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Recruitment Geek, Jacksonville , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!