Remote Java Developer (ORMB Integration)
Company: SGA Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an
Sr. Java Developer REMOTE for a CONTRACT assignment with one of our
premier Healthcare Services clients in Jacksonville, FL.
- Responsible for the development, programming, and coding of
Information Technology solutions.
- Responsible for documenting detailed system specifications,
participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and
unplanned internally developed applications, evaluation and
performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the
confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the
application and data processed or output by the
- Lead efforts, oversee work results, provide training and serve
as a technical resource for other Developers.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field or relevant work
- Relevant Development certifications
- 5-8 years related work experience or equivalent combination of
transferable experience and education as a Java Developer
- ORMB integration experience is a must.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design
and documentation protocol as well as change management
- Proficiency using versioning tools: GIT, GNU, RCS, SCCS, CVS,
SVN, Mercurial, Monotone, etc
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback
to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life
- Proficiency programming in more than one object-oriented
- Experience with HTML and Frameworks such as; React.Js, Node.JS,
- Experience with SOAP, REST web service development
- May include learning languages such as; Hadoop, Storm, Spark,
Kafka, Hive, NFI, Scoop, etc
- May include database knowledge in; SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB,
PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS
Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools; Advanced Debugger, Allinea
DDT, AQtime,, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and
present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and
- Manipulate data from various sources / formats such as: flat
files, relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, JSON,
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand
out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT
problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we
match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we
say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse
team built on these core values: customer service, employee
development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be
yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please
find us at .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender
Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status,
Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other
Legally Protected Status.
Keywords: SGA Inc., Jacksonville , Remote Java Developer (ORMB Integration), IT / Software / Systems , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...