Company: Software Guidance & Assistance
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Informatica Developer for a contract assignment with one of our premier healthcare services clients in Jacksonville, FL . A proficient Informatica Data Quality Developer (IDQ Developer) needs to be experience using proven techniques and tools to measure, control, monitor and improve the quality of data needed for key business processes. Responsibilities :
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying and documenting a project's data quality procedures and its outputs.
- Document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications.
- The primary tasks associated with this role are to use Informatica Data Quality to profile the project source data, define or confirm the definition of the metadata, cleanse and accurately check the project data, check for duplicate or redundant records, and provide information on how to proceed with backend ETL processes.
- Partner with data stewards to provide summary results of data quality analysis, which will be used to make decisions regarding how to measure business rules and quality of the data.
- Implement data quality processes including translation, parsing, analysis, standardization and enrichment at point of entry and batch modes; Deploy mappings that will run in a scheduled, batch, or real-time environment.
- Document all mappings, mapplets, and rules in detail and hand over documentation to the customer
- Collaborate with various business and technical teams to gather requirements around data quality rules and propose the optimization of these rules if applicable, then design and develop these rules with IDQ
- Design and develop custom objects and rules, reference data tables and create/import/export mappings
- As per business requirements, perform thorough data profiling with multiple usage patterns, root cause analysis and data cleansing and develop scorecards utilizing Informatica
- Develop "matching " plans, help determine best matching algorithm, configure identity matching and analyze duplicates
- Build human task workflows to implement data stewardship and exception processing Required Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolset (Version 10.x preferred) and proficiency in IDQ development around data profiling, cleansing, parsing, standardization, verification, matching and data quality exception monitoring and handling
- Excellent knowledge on Informatica platform as a whole and the integration among different Informatica components and services
- Minimum 5 years of experience installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting any one or more Informatica products: Informatica Data Quality, Master Data Management (MDM), Big Data Management (BDM), Big Data Quality (BDQ), Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), or AXON
- Experience with UNIX and Linux Shell Scripting including troubleshooting
- Good understanding of data governance principals and strong experience on data quality development and issue management and remediation
- Experience with multiple data platforms including HortonWorks Hadoop, Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience with the Control-M scheduler
- Complete understanding of code promotion activities and best practices
- Good communication and presentations skills and ability to lead meetings effectively
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic with a highly positive, hands-on, can-do attitude
Preferred Skills :
- Expertise in informatica big data platform & Axon (preferred) SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at . - provided by Dice Algorithm, Analysis, Analytical Skills, Business Requirements, Consulting, Developer, Development, Hadoop, HTTP, Informatica, Inquire, Linux, Management, Oracle, Project, Scheduler, Shell Scripting, SQL, SQL Server, Testing, Unix
Keywords: Software Guidance & Assistance, Jacksonville , Informatica Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!