Computer Science Intern
Company: Black Knight Technology Solutions LLC
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology,
services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to
first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our
deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements
the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our
clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading
software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information
solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business
processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Computer Science Intern will be a part of a team of computer
science, information technology and/or information security
professionals that bring about creative problem solving,
innovation, and cutting edge technology to solve critical business
needs. Responsibilities may include analyzing requirements to
develop, implement, maintain, test, and/or support technology for
the mortgage industry.
Benefits from on the job training and mentoring along with
participation in team projects, community service events, social
outings, and professional development seminars. Receives the
opportunity to build professional relationships and enhance their
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a
designated functional area, analyze business processes, and work
towards goals and objectives assigned by an experienced
* Interact with, support business partners, and participate in
projects that directly impact business value.
* Build professional relationships and enhance interpersonal
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Applicant must be currently enrolled in collegiate coursework at
an accredited university
* Experience with one or more of the following technologies: C++,
C#, Java, .NET, SQL, Hadoop, Mainframe, QA test tools, Information
Security tools, ethical hacking, or other related technologies
* Displays good written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working
knowledge of MS Office
* Additional skills, knowledge, and experience may be required
based on the type of functions the incumbent will perform
* Declared degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Information Security or other related field
* Minimum Cumulative GPA Requirement: 3.0
Entry-level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency.
Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small
to moderate size and scope. Works under close supervision with
limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior
peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience.
Typically does not require prior related experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Black Knight Technology Solutions LLC, Jacksonville , Computer Science Intern, IT / Software / Systems , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!