Company: RF-SMART, a division of ICS
Posted on: September 15, 2019
We exist to transform our customers and change lives
RF-SMART, an Oracle Platinum Partner, is a global award-winning
company and a leader in software development and deployment.
At RF-SMART, we exist to transform our customers and change lives.
The RF-SMART Technical Recruiter will enable this mission by
helping to expand our team with excellent new team members who are
a great fit for our culture. You will fill a critical role in
helping our Talent Acquisition team create a world-class candidate
experience and hiring manager experience.
The Technical Recruiter will partner with our technical Hiring
Managers to enable the continued and exciting growth of our company
by marketing, sourcing, assessing, interviewing, and ultimately
hiring candidates who will become our technical team members of the
Our technical roles include Software Developers, Quality Assurance
Analysts, Technical Consultants, Software Support Engineers,
Technical Writers, and other similar positions.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with a past life in the
technical world someone who has done software development in an
agile environment and who stays current with technology tools,
platforms, and industry trends.
Love where you work: Michael, a recently hired employee, said:
"Culture first and foremost. This is the number one reason I chose
RF-SMART. Second to this is the direction of the company's growth,
compensation & benefits, and location. However none of this matters
if the culture is not vibrant and caring, which it is here."
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with Hiring Managers to understand hiring needs.
- Develop or confirm a job description for each open
- Utilize our Applicant Tracking System to create and manage all
open technical roles.
- Advertise and source for both active and passive
- Develop and utilize your own network to source open
- Create and administer appropriate technical assessments, and
then interpret the results in order to evaluate the technical
capabilities of the candidates.
- Interview candidates on the phone and in person to determine
fit for our open roles.
- Complete reference telephone calls for candidates to collect
- Create, deliver, and negotiate offers.
- Develop and enhance our relationships with universities and
schools in order to attract technical talent.
- Create, sponsor, and attend technical networking events to find
and attract top talent.
- Provide reporting and insight into talent acquisition
activities and metrics.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years experience in technical recruiting
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, and/or
2+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of supply chain and enterprise business systems such
as Oracle and NetSuite is a plus.
Employer does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
The above noted job description is not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all duties and responsibilities that may be assigned, but
rather to give candidates a general sense of the responsibilities
and expectations of the job. As the nature of business demands
change, so too may the essential functions of this specific
position and/or the skills and abilities required. EOE
Keywords: RF-SMART, a division of ICS, Jacksonville , Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!