WORK TO BUILD HUMANITY’S FUTURE IN SPACE SENIOR ANALYST,
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS The Sr. Analyst, FP&A is a
critical role in the Redwire organization. This position reports to
the CFO and partners with the entire leadership team to develop
comprehensive business plans, produce relevant analytics aligned
with organizational goals, and deliver all associated financial
reporting. Leads the implementation of a robust, system driven
financial management structure that delivers consistent and
accurate financials on a real-time basis. Key responsibilities
include annual budgeting process, rolling forecasts, monthly
financial reporting, quarterly Board of Directors financials,
quarterly lender packages, etc.
This position location is open to either Jacksonville, FL or
* During the current Covid 19 pandemic, working from home will
· Cultivate a “World Class” Financial Planning and Analysis
P&A environment through continuous improvement and driving
efficiencies by leveraging systems and technology.
· Ownership of all aspects of budgeting/planning, reporting,
analysis, accompanying presentations, etc. in high tech, complex
manufacturing and engineering services environment.
· M&A support and rapid integration of acquisitions into
planning & reporting processes.
Financial planning and strategy
Strategic planning and vision
Promotion of process improvement
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
· Bachelors’ Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field; MBA
and/or CPA/CMA is highly desired.
· 3-5+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in
FP&A and financial reporting is required.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work autonomously and influence in a distributed
· Capable of managing multiple priorities, meeting deadlines,
and addressing wide range and complexity of business needs.
· Must be intellectually curious with a strong drive for
· Proven ability to connect data analysis with business issues
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
· Experience with database querying and SQL highly desired.
* Experience with Private Equity preferred.
Made In Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with
MIS is governed on the basis of merit, competence and
qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race,
color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status,
disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally
All offers of employment at Made In Space are contingent upon
clear results of a thorough background check.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export
regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent
resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.
1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from
the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the Click Here
· National health and dental plans.
· Paid vacations and holidays.
· Life Insurance.
· Short and long-term disability plans.
· 401(K) retirement plan.
· Flexible spending account.
· Incentive and recognition programs.
· National discount programs.
· Relocation opportunities.
8226 Philips Highway, Suite 102, Jacksonville, FL 32256 USA •