Posted Date 3 days ago (9/2/2020 3:43 PM)
Requisition ID 2020-11426
Job Locations US-FL-Jacksonville
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Business Unit Contractor Connection
Excellence In Everything We Touch Position Summary Under general
direction of the U.S. President – Contractor Connection,
responsible for overseeing the day-to-day and strategic development
of a wide range of Commercial Services including Commercial
Insurance Programs and Commercial Affinity Program. This senior
leader will lead efforts in the development and enhancement of
commercial services delivery models but also the generation of new
business opportunities with Commercial Insurance Carriers,
Commercial Self Insured Entities and through Broker channels. This
senior leader will contribute to the growth of Contractor
Connection through driving successful development and
implementation of new and enhanced Commercial products & services
supporting the overall performance of the U. S. Operation.
Responsibilities • Commercial Services & Consultancy
• Research, develop and implement new and enhanced property
insurance centric products & services
• Research, develop, implement and enhance building
• Engage industry in developing new business opportunities
related to Commercial Insurance Programs, Commercial Affinity
Programs, Building Consultancy and Verticals including but not
limited to Hospitality, Retail, Municipalities and
• Maintain and improve operations by monitoring system
performance; identifying and resolving problems; prepare and
complete action plans; complete system audits and analyses; manage
system and process improvement and quality assurance programs;
• Lead engagement and development growth strategies for
verticals i.e. hospitality, retail, construction, etc.
• Serve through planning and implementation of commercial
property specific estimating standards across the organization
• Work to enhance or design applications as needed for improving
• Lead the development of the group’s objectives, creating
action plans to consistently improve metrics and achieve client
• Monitor and analyze report data to effectively/efficiently
manage critical department functions
• Management of any client escalations relating to the
operational team’s performance
• Identify and resolve customer issues as well as participate in
routine communications with clients to ensure complete customer
• Operational Leadership
• Provide leadership of assigned Product Development and New
Services initiatives working with internal and external
stakeholders, engaging Leadership Team members as appropriate.
• Serve as liaison between Crawford Contractor Connection and
Crawford Loss Adjusting (GTS/CCS) to enhance cross business
referrals and promote One Crawford integrated service
• Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility,
including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition,
professional development, workflow patterns, performance standards,
delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and
• Oversee all aspects of assignment process involving Commercial
Insurance, Commercial Self-Insured Entity and Commercial Affinity
• Maintain budget requirements
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the
• Complete special projects as assigned
Requirements • B.S. or B.A. in Business Management or
equivalent, or related experience is required.
• Minimum of ten years’ experience in insurance claims
• Minimum of ten years’ experience in a customer service related
• Product development experience related to property insurance
centric products and or services.
• Ability to utilize internal web-based programs
• Computer literate with working knowledge of e-mail and the
• Proficient in Xactimate and other estimating tools
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, including
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Ability to delegate tasks as needed
• Ability to analyze data and resolve issues
• Ability to acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of
company operations, systems, contract guidelines and other required
policies and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and
manage a variety of people
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
• Strong leadership and analytical skills
• Ability to deal with difficult issues
• Work with Senior Leadership in development of short and
long-term business and strategic plans and organizational structure
within the Department
• Understands the business-to-business relationship, and deals
with all communication effectively
• Keep senior management informed and up-to-date
• Proactive in identifying process improvements
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a
• Ability to handle confidential information in a professional
• Ability to make sound business judgments
• Experience with recruiting, discipline management and
• Must have experience in coaching, mentoring, developing self
and others and fostering a positive work environment
• Must have proven experience dealing with conflict
About Us People taking care of people. It’s that simple. At
Crawford & Company, we treat our clients’ policyholders like our
own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and
communities at all points of the claims management process.
Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with
global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at
the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our
commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
R espect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while
embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an
ownership mentality among everyone.
Are E mpowered to advance the company mission and take ownership
of our individual career progression.
Promote S ustainability through a corporate culture in which
employees are good stewards of their communities.
Emphasize T raining and an environment where employees
continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied
with their work.
Are O ne Crawford , embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive,
agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
Give R ecognition , participating in an environment where people
are rewarded for jobs well done.
Embody an E ntrepreneurial Spirit , sharing a passion to
succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example – at work and in our
communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens
of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we
serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One
Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
Career advancement potential locally, nationally and
internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in
On-going training opportunities through every stage of your
Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental,
and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition
reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting
unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment
opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee
at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method
without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this
position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole
property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or
through other means.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.