Associate Client Advocate - AOS
Company: SS&C Technologies
Posted on: February 25, 2021
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software
and services for the global investment management industry, is
seeking a Client Advocate for the Advent Outsourcing Services group
in our Jacksonville, FL office.
PLEASE NOTE - Hours: 9:00AM-6:00PM.
Advent Outsourcing Services is a leading outsource provider to the
global financial industry, capable of meeting the most demanding
requirements for efficient, secure, and scalable back-office
processing, portfolio accounting, and financial reporting
capabilities. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with
excellent communication and analytical skills. The ability to learn
quickly and to comprehend difficult concepts is a tremendous asset
in this position. Working with both internal teams within Advent
Outsourcing Services and directly with clients, he/she will ensure
proper support for our client solutions. This person should also
possess the enthusiasm and entrepreneurial skills needed to grow
with our company. Training will be provided.
- Provide high-level and in-depth workflow and product use
support by resolving inquiries via phone, email, and web, in a
manner and time frame consistent with team service levels and
- Work collaboratively with clients, team members, implementation
analysts, and resources across the company to resolve client
- Own and address client needs and product issues from inception
- Maintain and create detailed documentation through logging of
support cases, email, and knowledge base article for client and
- Learn and thoroughly understand new product features
- Required critical traits include:
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage and exceed clients'
expectations for support
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within
a team environment
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis/resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex issues and
adapt to different challenges and changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a
strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and convey client business requirements
to senior level resources for escalation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word, and
PowerPoint) is required
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university
- Investment industry experience or a degree in Finance/Economics
- Previous Axys/APX or client service experience is preferred
If you've got what it takes to be a great Associate Client Advocate
and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team,
then apply today.
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can
thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering
competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training
opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to
achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) well-being.
In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a
strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the
communities where we live and work. Advent's culture thrives on
teamwork and diversity. Plus, a Global Flexible Time Off (FTO)
policy, providing the freedom and flexibility to take the time off
that you need - when you need it. So, bring your unique perspective
and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today!
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.
Keywords: SS&C Technologies, Jacksonville , Associate Client Advocate - AOS, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!